Have you tested positive for Sleep Apnea and are intimidated to return for a titration study?
Do you currently have PAP Equipment that you are experiencing problems with?
When it comes to PAP Therapy, do you experience feelings of?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to come into one of our convenient locations for a PAP-NAP to work with an experienced sleep technician.
What is a PAP-NAP?
- A 3 to 5 hours daytime study to desensitize and acclimate the patient to PAP Therapy
- Gives the patient the opportunity to try several masks to find the right fit and size
- Different pressure settings are applied in order for the patient to get the full effect
- Education about PAP Therapy and any general questions are answered
- Provide coaching on visual imagery techniques in order to help
patients overcome anxiety, claustrophobia, stress, frustration,
discomfort, and insomnia